Friday 1 August 2014

Free Christmas SAL 2014

Hello everyone! This year I have decided to do a free Christmas stitch along (with a little help from a friend) on my Facebook page. It has 5 parts in total and measures 100w by 100h. The content is gingerbread houses, so if you love my Victorian style ones from last year you are going to love this stitch along! This is what the frame looks like:

(c) Shnnon Wasilieff 2014 Free Christmas SAL
In order to join all you have to do is like my page on Facebook and join in on the fun. To join follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1443923709209364/ or type in the search Shannon Wasilieff Designs and you should be able to find it. It is a closed group so you will have to be approved beforehand but it shouldn't take long to be approved :)

Hope to see lots of you there!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to join! I am not sure I will have time, though... How about I join - and see what happens? No matter what, I will finish it by Christmas... See you there, and thank you for having it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Off to request to join your group now!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete