Thursday 27 March 2014

World of Cross Stitching 215

Another Cross Stitching publication for March 2014! I am extremely happy with this one, and I never would have thought my picture would have been on the front cover! I had to do a double take when I saw it, kind of like "Oh hey she looks familiar, oh wait, that's me!!" (and my pattern is in the top right corner). Technically this makes me a cover girl...am I right? ;)

World of Cross Stitch 215
The magazine has my Spring Time Street Scene in it as well as a profile on me.

WOXS 215 Spring Time Street Scene by Shannon Wasilieff
Ruth is amazing to work with and I am so thankful she has seen potential in me to work with! More designs will be coming in the future months, but that's all I can say for now.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesomw!
    Congratulations!
    Your designs are really sweet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Issue 215 was really special for a few people :D
    I was looking at these cute houses in details yesterday & I didn't realise they were yours!! Huge congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that you were in the issue too! That is awesome!! :D I love your blog <3 and thank you! :D

      Delete
  4. Well done! It's great to see your designs in magazines! Also Kate from Sparklies is selling the fabric used at a special bargain price as well so that makes it a bit of a no-brainer to stitch! I look forward to seeing more of your designs featured very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Love your design. Looking forward to getting the mag :)

    ReplyDelete