Thursday 7 July 2011

First Entry :D

Well for the past few days I have been working on a Christmas Angel by Joan Elliot. The design can be found in the cross-stitch magazine Cross Stitch Collections issue 189. I started it last Christmas and haven't had much time to work on her but since I have been having a creative block I decided to pick her up again and work on her in hopes to finish it by Christmas 2011 (With my pace and attention span I may be lucky to finish her in 2030 lol).

I am working on 32 count linen with no hoop or frame. She will be adorned with a bunch of specialty threads and beads and will sparkle in the light once I am done her. Feel free to share your thoughts on it and I will post pictures as I progress but I may be distracted by other projects that I will try and post on here as well.

Here is a picture of the design and the second one is of how far I have gotten:


No comments:

Post a Comment