Tuesday 12 July 2011

Christmas Around the Corner!

With Christmas around the corner I have decided to start designing a Christmas Cross Stitch collection. They are going to be quick and easy cross stitchings that people can whip up in an afternoon or evening. The neddlepoints will be perfect size for ornaments, gift tags and Christmas cards and any other project you think may seem fit for them! All my patterns are in PDF format and can be found on my Etsy store that is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LastingAllure just click this link and you will be taken to my online store :)

Anywho here is the first design that I have added to my collection. He is a jolly and joyful snowman who is adorned with a smile and a Christmas tree on his side. He started out as a drawing that was coloured in with coloured pencil and then I transformed him into this handsome cross stitching. Hope you enjoy and happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. If you wonder, why I am responding to old posts, I can tell you this: I read the blogs in chronological order.

    ReplyDelete